Welcome to Wgmi Community! 🚀 ✨
🤝 Ok, you want to give back to the community—we 😍 it!
We have created an Engagement Pathway that gives you specific steps you can take at each part of your journey here inside WGMI.
You can help spread the message, take notes, answer questions in Discord, or even by writing articles.
Read on to learn how you can start!
🚨Wgmi Engagement Pathway 🚨
Level 0️⃣ - Reader / Viewer: One Hour or Less a Week
Level 1️⃣ - Member: Two Hours a Week
- 🚪 Join our Discord server.
- 👋 Introduce yourself in
#👋🏽 | intros
- 📣 Say “gm!” in
#🌤 | gm
- 👀 Follow the
#🔥 | Announcements channel
- 👍 Drop links, pro-tips, memes, and questions in the Discord
Level 2️⃣ - Advocate: Two Hours a Week
- 🎁 Share WGMI with your network, colleagues, etc.
- Generate Discord invites from any channel
- Like and RT the official WGMI Twitter
- ✊🏽 Nudge the WGMI on important topics and current events
- Your input and attention to detail matters!
Level 3️⃣ - Participant: Three Hours a Week
- Join a bi-weekly community Discord call, check
#🔥 | Announcements to RSVP
- Curate articles, books, podcasts on community [sheet]
- [ ] Subscribe to our Spotify for previous community calls
Level 4️⃣ - Contributor: Three to Four Hours a Week
- [ ] Where to put "pick up a task page?"
- Sign Up to Get Engaged
- Open Source
- [ ] Github and Gitbook
- Developers: Open/close issue
- Developers: Make a pull request or comment
- Contribute open-source content to our Community Handbook
- Create & Lead
Level 5️⃣ - Experts: Four Hours a Week
- Support WGMI by curating critical assets, ensuring uptime, deliverables, etc.
Level 6️⃣ - Leaders: Four+ Hours a Week
- [ ] Apply to Host a Workshop [location?]
- Apply for a Tribe Leadership Position / Role Election (and Selection)
- Sponsor a Discourse proposal
- Open proposal/vote on Snapshot
Level 7️⃣ - Summoners
- Open proposal to join Summoners
Mission, Vision, Values
Intro to Wgmi
How to Contribute
Community Handbook + How-to’s [WIP]